Join us for the 2nd annual ADU Expo – now virtual and free.
January 23, 2021 | 9 am
Virtual Conference & Expo
Learn about ADUs from the professionals how individuals, families and investors how to plan, design, finance and build your ADU. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/adus-housing-2021-updates-opportunities-tickets-
The laws have been in place for more than a year, and this year the professionals will help you plan, design, finance and build your ADU. You’ll see:
- Real-world designs and practical challenges
- Options for pre-fab, modular, manufactured and stick-built ADUs
- Efficient approaches and permit pitfalls
- Templated strategies for financing, maximizing ROI and eliminating cash costs
- The process from A-Z
- Upcoming improvements in ADU laws & regulations
- A virtual fair of curated ADU experts who you can talk to and ask questions
Includes the Best of the Best Awards for ADUs in California!
January 23, 2021 | 9 am Virtual Conference & Expo
Don’t miss California’s premier annual event for ADUs! Register for free today!
REGISTER NOW: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/adus-housing-2021-updates-opportunities-tickets-
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ADUS?
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES are an affordable type of home to offer in California because they do not require paying for land, major new infrastructure, structured parking, or elevators.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES can provide a source of income for homeowners.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES are built with cost-effective wood frame construction, which is significantly less costly than homes built on site from the ground up.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES allow extended families to be near one another while maintaining individual privacy.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES can provide as much living space as many newly-built apartments and condominiums, and they’re suited well for couples, small families, friends, young people, and seniors.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES give homeowners the flexibility to share independent living areas with family members and others, allowing seniors to age in place as they require more care.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES are far less expensive to build than a ground up site built structure.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES take a lot less time to build and there is fare less commotion and confusion on your property during construction.
- HUD Manufactured BACKYARD HOMES allow an investor to start ROI much faster and more profitably than ground up site built options.
5 thoughts on “Join us for the 2nd annual ADU Expo – now virtual and free”
Appreciation to my father who stated to me regarding this webpage, this weblog is really amazing. Leopoldo Stinchfield
Thank you so much. Are you interested in an ADU? You can email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great post. Never knew this, regards for letting me know. Ellis Agor
Pretty! This has been aan extremely wonderful post. Thank you for providing these details. Kristofer Jageman
Hello. This post was extremely remarkable, especially since I was looking for thoughts on this issue last couple of days. Nathaniel Quibodeaux